Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Who has been put in your path today?
I recently had the joy of spending time at the lake with my family. Since the water was way down we were able to cross to the other side of the cove we usually swim and seadoo in and be dropped off to explore. My husband dropped my 19 year old and I off and left us there for a while to fish and look around. We had a wonderful time. He fished and I just generally poked around looking at areas that are usually under water. I took a stick and pushed muscles that were exposed or nearly exposed back into the water, giving them a new chance at life. There were already empty shells all around that had died and been ravaged by whatever came by first. As I was doing this small act of kindness I began to wonder about the people who had been put in my path that might benefit from a small act of kindness. Who has been put in your life today that could use a little extra kindness from you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment